Sunday, October 14, 2007

Return Clients



Here are some more of Jon's plants that are blooming. And now we've had some rain, so we may see all kind of blooms soon. The purple plant has little pink flowers on it. I think it's a wandering jew. And the other one with green leaves has a white bud. I don't know what it is. A lotus? I sort of doubt it, but we'll see when it comes out.

I had a particularly nice day today. It was cold and cloudy, and I was cold. The nice thing about the day was that two of my former clients came by wearing necklaces I had made. The one is a women who comes periodically and I recognized her right away and also the necklace. But I had never met the other woman. She purchased my necklace at one of the Village Silent Auctions. It's a necklace that I had worn myself and was very fond of it, I looked at her, and said, "I like your necklace." When she told me she got it at a Silent Auction, I said, "Oh, I made that necklace." And she said one of the other jewelers said she thought I had made it. That made such a nice day for me. It was nice that they also each bought another necklace, but I would have been happy anyway.

Well, this is short this evening, because I couldn't get onto the internet earlier, and now it's late. We have a Board Meeting in the morning, so I want to be alert and rested.

No comments: