Thursday, October 11, 2007

Trial and Error

I'm trying to create a new post. First I couldn't upload the photo I had chosen, and now I've just lost the post that I had written. Such is life with a computer. Sometimes you just can't get the computer to do what you want it to.

I do spend time with the computer, looking up information on the internet. I must say, you certainly can find a whole world of amazing stuff if you look around on the web. I've spent several days now looking at photos of polymer clay beads. Some of them are rather pedestrian and some of them are amazing, beautiful and intricate.

Yes, I'm still looking at and thinking about polymer clay. But I'm determined that I'm not going to just plunge right in with it. I've been doing some reading. I find there are a number of websites that have information about polymer clay and directions for creating various projects. And of course, the thing about looking at polymer clay is that I see various color schemes. That's helpful to me now while I'm working with seed beads and the various colors they come in.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and post this before I lose it, too, and hope to have better luck tomorrow night.

No comments: