Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Things Change, But the Seasons Rotate



I've been very busy recently making jewelry for my new collection. Also, the San Diego Natural History Museum is going to be opening an exhibit of the Dead Sea Scrolls the end of next week, and I'm making some ceramic pendants to celebrate the event.

A great deal has happened in my life, in my business, in Spanish Village. I'll have to update everything gradually. The plants have changed with the seasons, the birds that built a nest in the glassblower's awning have raised their babies and flown away. Or if they haven't, they're just about ready to.

I've taken up ceramics and enameling to make pendants. People seem to like the enamel pendants. And today I got the first page of my website up and running, thanks to the help of Philip, the very good and very kind photographer in the glassblowing studio across the way from me. Now I'm ready to become a real business. Watch out CocaCola.

No comments: