Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Brown Bag, Ltd.

I spent the day in one of the other studios, keeping it open for the artist who leases it. Most of my beads and findings are back in my own studio covered with a pile of furniture and other items. So I'm currently reduced to a paper grocery bag of beads, tool, and findings. I think I'll rename myself Brown Bag, Ltd. That's the best I can do for now. On Friday I founds some extrmely well priced pearls. I spent today knotting them into a necklace. That's enough work for one day. I expected them to take a couple of hours, but they took all day. I'm not sure why except that they are about 36 inches long, so it was like making two necklaces. They're very pretty. I've had compliments for them already. I'll wear the necklace myself for awhile and then consider selling it. I always like to wear everything anyway, to make sure everything is in proper order.

I'm off to bed in preparation for an early start. I'm exercising, "a sound mind, in a sound body." Should help me be more creative. For some reason I still can't get onto the Sprint website, so I can't get to my photos. I'll have to address that problem later in the week. Now I'm going to sleep, perchance to dream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»