Monday, March 27, 2006

The City Is Still Talking

I got a call today from the woman who is the liaison between Spanish Village and the City. She says that one of the construction supervisors is coming out to look at my ceiling tomorrow. So I will have another chance to talk to them about what they're going to do. Several days ago I was told that they were just going to replace the old ceiling, but now maybe that's changed. Anyway, I'll see tomorrow morning when they arrive.

I spent some time today looking for a chair for my table outside. I found a drafting table chair for $12.95 at one of the thrift stores. I think if I'd bought it from on office supply store it would have cost $100 to $125. So I'm happy to have it. I can leave it outside without worrying too much about it. I'll find a large plastic bag to cover it at night so that rain and dew don't soak into the seat. Otherwise it should be fine outside. The seat is red and the umbrella I bought several days ago has a red stripe around the outside of it. It's perfect. Now I just need to get one of the artists to add blocks to the legs of the table so that it's high enough for me to work at. Then I'll be all set for warm weather. I'll enjoy working outside. I always did when I was a partner in the other studio.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»