Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tired of Waiting

I've decided that tomorrow or over the weekend, I'm going to take the stuff out of the corner of my studio and try to work in there. I'm too frustrated about not being able to reach my tools and supplies. Even if I have to move everything back in the corner again so that they can go on with the repairs, at least maybe I can have some time to work in peace.

It's late tonight, so I'm off to sleep. I did make a necklace this afternoon, a knotted one that took me only about an hour. I used crystals between the chalcedony to make it a little longer. I'm not sure I like the way it came out. But I can wear it this way for awhile and then take it apart if I want to.

I honestly don't feel I've been doing my best work recently. Of course, I could blame it on being ousted from my studio temporarily, but I just think it's a low point in my life right now, maybe created by coming out of illness. Anyway, things will improve. And I always think that each piece of jewelry or other artwork that I create is part of the learning experience. allowing me to develop as an artist, hopefully leading to better work in the long run.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»