Saturday, February 04, 2006

Another Step Forward

Today I had my first sale: a pearl bracelet. A woman from Maryland bought it. She liked the way it looked with her new watch. The first thing I did was begin another bracelet to replace it, not one that looks the same, but a new one.

I was at the gym this evening and I noticed that they have a whole lot of empty display case space, and I wondered if it might make sense to approach them about carrying my jewelry. The gym is one for women only, and there are a whole lot of women who go there. Many of them have admired my jewelry. I'll have to give it some thought.

Right now though, I feel particularly tired and I'm off to bed. I'm not exercising in the morning, so I'm going to sleep a little later before I go to my studio.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»