Thursday, February 16, 2006

Word From the City









How does this photo look? It was taken at about sunset, so it's a little dark. But I think you can see the plants. There are some new ones on the left. One of the artists in the Village is continuing to add plants. That little space in front of my studio is in the shade almost all the time, so it is as good place for plants that won't do well in the sunny portions of the patio around the Village.

The City has decided to go ahead and pay for all the remodeling that needs to be done to my studio, including the electrical meter and the rewiring. That's the good news. Apparently there is still some question about whether my studio meets the requirements of being handicapped accessible. I think there is no problem with that, but the president of Spanish Village needs to meet with a representative from the ADA. I think that because the building is a historical one, it may be exempt. But we don't know that for sure.

I spent the day making more blue bracelets. I wound up being a little bored making just plain bracelets. However, when I began adding an extra bead or pearl that was a different color, I enjoyed it more. Then the bracelets became more creative. I have a pearl one to finish tomorrow along with a necklace that I started last week. And I'll work on setting up my scanner so I can start taking some photos of my pieces.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»