Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Real Day Off

A day off? Well, I wasn't at the studio, but it wasn't a day off to just hang out and do nothing. None of them seem to be at this point. Someday maybe. I wound up helping my parents and going to lunch with them. That was after going to the gym. My idea of the perfect day off is to spend the morning sleeping and reading. I didn't do that, but I did sleep for awhile this afternoon.

I spent all that time making blue bracelets only to forget them when I left the house. So when I went to lunch with my parents, I didn't have them to show to their friend. But she says she'll walk up to the studio one of these days. And that will give me a chance to make at least several more. I found more blue beads, and I thought she might like those to choose from also.

Tomorrow I'm off to the Village after my exercising. Then I'll be there each day until Monday which I will declare as my next day off. I've already had my two days off this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»