Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Words From the City

The City says they'll do the repairs and not worry about the disability issue, but after I leave the studio, they won't lease it again. There is the chance that the Zoo will get its way and then my studio will be at the opening of the Village instead of buried in the deepest corner. Anyway, I like my little corner. And if the Zoo expansion goes through, they will most likely cut down the trees outside my windows and that would be too bad. I would hate to see that happen. I like the trees there.

I spent the day sitting in Gallery 21 as the representative for the Small Image Show. It's almost over, just a few days left. I always enjoy sitting in there because it's interesting to see the people who come in and to talk to them. I have a chance to talk to people in my studio as well, but the crowd is sometimes a different one. Some of the ones who come to see the Show look very sophisticated, more so than some of the ones who come in the studios.

I've now made a total of 10 blue bracelets. They look wonderful together. I spread them all out in a line, one next to the other. I'm sure that my mother's friend will find one that she likes. And seeing them all together really makes me see that it's a wonderful marketing device, to have all those bracelets for people to mix and match. I'll go on with the blue ones and add turquoise and darker blue to the selection. Then I'll move towards green and yellow. Also, I'll start a group of red, pink, orange, and purple. Eventually I'll have a rainbow of bracelets. That will attract attention to them. I showed them to a friend and he was very complimentary of them. That was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»