Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Getting Inspired






Here's my first workstation. When I get discouraged about the progress that isn't being made, I need to look at this photo. Life was certainly very simple in those days, not like it is today.

I've been so busy with car problems that I haven't given my studio or business a thought. However, last night I did begin working on a web page. And today at Spanish Village, I made several more blue bracelets. I still have a chance tomorrow and then I'll see my mother's friend on Friday. I will have 8 or 10 bracelets to show her. Actually, I like the idea of making a whole series of them all in one color. I should consider doing that with other colors, too. Then eventually I could have a whole rainbow of bracelets. I think that could work for display purposes.

There's an artist who makes hair barretts in all different colors and then lays them out by color, like a rainbow. They're very eye catching. I think the bracelets could be too. And it give me some structure, rather than just starting off and making things without much direction. I need to get away from that, I think. Although, I guess I could argue that keeps me creative.

Anyway, now I'm back to work again, working in the Village. I was there today and will be tomorrow as well. I enjoy it actually.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»