Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Getting Back on Track









Here's a photo of my desk lamp. It's actually a little shorter than I would like, but I'll find a box or something to put it on and hang a picture just above the desk to make the proportion better. Anyway, it's a cute little lamp that I bought on sale for $14. It's nice to turn on when I first come into my studio, before all the others.

Today I spent the day in the studio of one of the other artists. I worked on some bracelets. A friend of my mother wanted a medium blue bracelet for her friend in England who wears a lot of blue. So I've made three different ones, and I'd like to make another before I go to sleep tonight, so that she has some to choose from. I may not get to it, though. I will make up some more blue bracelets though. I can sell them inexpensively and people like them. And lots of people do like blue, so I think that's a good choice to concentrate on. Also, probably pink, green, and yellow would be good. There are so many more possibilities. And it only takes me about an hour to make a bracelet, so I can make three or four a day. Currently I'm making them using gold-filled wire, but I'd like to try knotting a few as well. They would be easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»