Friday, November 03, 2006

Ordering Supplies From Websites






Here's a photo I took a few days ago. You can see how much the "branches" on the main stalk have grown and are beginning to have blossoms on them. Despite the fact that the main stalks seem to have grown so quickly, now it seems to be taking a long time at this point for the flowers to really develop. But, on the other hand, I am not sure what the flowers will look like. I think I imagined a cluster of flowers that are located much closer together. These seem more spread out, but they're not finished blooming yet. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Today was a studio day, but mostly one for catching up on various tasks. And I spent time working on my Dia de los Muertos piece. Jon is attaching a tripod to the desk drawer he gave me awhile back. I've already create a liner for the drawer and some photos that I've printed out. Right now I'm in the process of etching the two pieces of the copper cross that I've made. It still has about another hour to go. It's going to be awhile before the whole project is done and delivered. I'm trying to get everything done tonight, but I suppose I could deliver it tomorrow morning before I come to the studio.

I spent some time this afternoon ordering some jewelry findings from a website. I've been having trouble finding large enough spring rings. The ones I ordered from the internet are not as large as I'd like, but they're better than what I can get here in town. I will eventually get to the place where I can order more items from the internet, because for the most part the prices are lower.

No comments: