Monday, October 30, 2006

Photo Lost In Cyberspace


Here's a photo of the place we're staying here in LA. Actually, this part of town is called Westwood, home of UCLA. It's November 2, 2006 as I write this sentence and add the photo to this entry. It was lost in cyberspace, but I have now recovered it and sent it up to the website from which I then downloaded it to the hard drive on my computer.

The bead supplier I particularly like is located nearby. We've been over there already. Tomorrow while my cousin goes to the doctor, I will have enough to keep me busy for hours on end. In fact, I'm good at entertaining myself wherever I go. When I do travel, I make sure I have something to read or write in or draw on or make. And nowadays, all it takes is my telephone. This afternoon I spent four hours playing with my phone, so much time that I ran the battery out.

The woman at the bead supplier admired my workmanship when she looked at my necklace and bracelet. She said she sees lots of jewelry and mine is very fine. She encouraged me to pursue additional markets besides Spanish Village, especially because we don't always get a great deal of traffic. She also told me that photos would be useful. I am heading down the right street or so it would seem.

No comments: