Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Here's a photo of a pair of ghosts and a dog dressed as a ladybug who mysteriously appeared in the lobby of our hotel this evening. I'm not sure why the dog was so intent on hanging out with those two ghosts, one of them in a wheelchair. Seriously, the dog was so cute and behaved. It was a nice end to a relatively quiet day.

I went back to the bead supplier after thinking about what I bought yesterday and what I remembered seeing as well. The proprietor gave me additional suggestions based on her observation of what other designers are buying and making. I appreciated her suggestions. I
just wish she were in San Diego rather than here in LA. When I got back to the hotel, there was plenty of time to finish the necklace I started earlier this morning. I'm sure there are other places I could go here in LA. I'll have to do some research and plan to come back up here again soon. In the meantime, I found some lovely stones, and I look forward to making them into jewelry. Tomorrow - home.

No comments: