Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Quick Note



Here's a photo I took yesterday early morning when I first arrived at the studio. Jon swept the walkway Friday night and it looked so clean and nice. By this evening it was covered with flowers and leaves again.

It's been a busy weekend working on the Autumn Art Festival. I handled the silent auction both days mostly by myself. The President of Spanish Village usually works with me, but he was out of town. Well, really, usually I work with him, but I know what to do to run an auction now.

It was a pleasant weekend for the most part. I enjoyed interacting with various artists, some who were guest artists and some who are Village members already. Now I'm looking forward to making an early night of it, so that I can get going again at an early hour tomorrow. Hopefully when I get to my studio, I can spend more time writing. This evening I wasn't able to get the wi-fi to send me a signal. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: