Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cellphone Photographer



Funny how little things can change everything. Here I am, thinking it's Monday night, and I am doing my nightly post. However, it's actually Tuesday morning, so the dates on my entries will look as though I missed a day. I haven't although I will miss making any postings until Friday or Saturday, because I'm going to Borrego Springs for a few days. I think I could post to the blog using my phone, but I'll pass on that technological delight this time. Next time we go somewhere, I'll learn in advance. Besides, it's difficult to type on a telephone keyboard.

Anyway, here's a photo of part of the display I set up tonight in preparation for the Small Image Show opening on Friday. I won't have time to do very much on Friday afternoon, so I tried to do as much as possible today to make it look presentable. There are two branches which are actually pieces of palm tree blossoms. One of the artists in the Village uses the ends to weave baskets, and those branches are what is left. They make wonderful display places for the jewelry, especially for the really long necklaces which don't display very well on the black velvet necks.

Tomorrow we're off to Borrego Springs, returning on Friday. If you see a minivan driving down the road with a trail of ones and zeros coming up through the roof, that's me taking photos with my telephone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»