Thursday, January 12, 2006

Time For a Day Off



There it is. My table is there under the window and back behind the tree is my little "planter garden." Having some plants there in that far corner will help it look as though there's something happening, that it's not just a broom closet. I'll add more plants and a sign and some lights around the trees. That will help. Also, I'll move the table out from the wall and further toward the bench, so that I will have an outside place to sit and work.

This is my Friday night. I'm not going to go over to the Village tomorrow. There are things I need to do around the house. I've spent several days waiting for the electrition to come and look at the wiring and how it will be upgraded. If he comes tomorrow, they'll just have to call me and I'll drive over. I live less than five minutes away, something that's very convenient for me.

I've started a new exercise program this week. By this time of night, I find myself ready to go to sleep. I've been up since 6:00 this morning. I'm not getting enough sleep, so tomorrow after exercise, it will be a catch up day. Now that I have a busier schedule, I find that I will need to be organized the way I was when I had a computer job. But I'll get there. I'm feeling more organized already. I moved my metalsmithing tools over to the studio. I got tired of waiting for the repairmen to arrive. So I'll just make myself reasonably at home. I piled everythng at one end of the long table that was built for me by one of the artists.

This evening, I was in the grocery store looking for fat free cheese, an item I enjoy nibbling on. A woman came up and admired my charm bracelet. It's my personal bracelet covered with charms that remind me of my life with my husband. It's certainly not for sale, but I still need to make business cards to give people when they admire my pieces. It's all about visibility, but I'm not quite ready to be seen just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»