Saturday, January 14, 2006

Time To ReGroup

I'm tired. I spent the whole day at my studio trying to create a little sculpture for the Small Image Show. It was a disaster. It looks ridiculous. So I'll take a few steps back and consider another option tomorrow. I have some necklaces that might work and a small enamel piece that is nice. I have to figure out some way to mount it, but I think I can do that, too. And I had an idea for a new necklace made of electrical parts and hardware. I also have the sparkplugs we got yesterday and I think I'll just do something with them.

Today was not a very busy day at the Village, partly because the weatherman had predicted rain and it did rain for awhile in the afternoon. So I did not get many visitors to my studio, but then I don't anyway. However, I did get a few, so I think my little planter garden and my indoor plant help. My studio particularly attracts the attention of little girls. I suppose because it looks like a hiding place and little girls like places to hide. Also, a cute dog poked his head around the corner. I would guess his owner probably never noticed because he was distracted by the glassblowing that goes on right outside my door.

Tomorrow's another day, as my mother says. One advantage of trying to create a piece for the Small Image Show is that now I have alot more of my tools and inventory in the studio. My friend says he'll help me take my desk over there tomorrow. Things are moving along. I have lots of energy and motivation which pleases me no end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»