Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Time To Step Back Before Going On

Everyone should create a blog, or at least keep a journal. One of the amazing things about writing everyday, or nearly so, is that you begin to realize that you have a great deal more to say than you may realize in the beginning. And the experiece can show you what an amazing organ the human brain is, how full of untapped information, knowledge, memories, dreams.

I spent years trying to keep an ongoing journal. I would begin my journals on Monday and by the end of the week, my resolution to write everyday had disappeared, and I had another journal as a reminder of my failure to keep an ongoing record. It was only I began by telling myself I didn't have to write everyday that I succeeded. In the beginning, I didn't write everyday, but within several weeks, I was hooked and continued to write everyday for four or five years.

Now as part of the develop of my business as an artist, I take this opportunity to explore my own mind, my own creativity and how it mirrors the entire human experience of creativity. After all, we humans are remarkably similar. Just when I think I'm facing an experience alone, I find a kindred soul, usually in the least expected place. So to return the favors the universe grants me, I add my voice to the melee and hope I will speak to one person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Mab said...

"Just when I think I'm facing an experience alone, I find a kindred soul, usually in the least expected place."


:o)