Thursday, April 06, 2006

The City Quits Early

I must say, I did think the City workers would come out and finish my ceiling today, but they must have decided to go somewhere else, because it still looks the same. They don't work on Fridays, so now that puts the repairs into next week. It seems as though every part of the repair takes at least a week. I may not get in until the end of April at the rate they're going.

In the meantime, I recorded a message on my second cellphone which will serve as a studio or business phone. When I first got the phone, there was some problem with the programming and it would not allow me to enter a message. But I took it to the service center and they fixed it for me. So that's one thing I can cross off my to do list.

Tomorrow I need to go and get the track lights. I've already gotten the tracks themselves and supposedly the City electrician is going to install them for me. Then we can put up the lights. Also, I'm planning to get a ceiling fan that has kind of a tropical look to it. That will add atmosphere to the studio.

I'm inching toward my goal. In the meantime, I'm trying to take care of issues in my private life while I can't be in my studio. And I'm making some jewelry at home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»