Sunday, April 09, 2006

Second Day of the Workshop



Here's a photo of the chasing and repousse piece I completed at the workshop in December. My current one is still not quite finished yet. The workshop went well, and I believe my hands are beginning to know what to do. I promised myself I would continue to practice after the previous workshop and I admit I didn't. But I feel less discouraged this time and more able to execute the technique. My hands seems so weak and uncontrolled, but I know that takes practice.

Hopefully the City will take the next step in remodeling my studio this week. I plan to be at the Village on Saturday to work in another studio. I will most likely go over and maybe work on my outside table during the week. I do miss being there. And I have plenty of beads and other materials that I am once again carrying around in a brown shopping bag. So I'm reduced to Brown Bag, Ltd. again, but I'm optimistic it won't be long now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»