Friday, April 28, 2006

Tangled Extension Cords






See that big tangle of white wires on my desk there in front? Those are the extension cords I was using to plug in the various lamps around the studio. However, the electrician added four new outlets for me to plug lamps or other devices into, so I probably won't need those cords. I suppose I'll keep them around for awhile though, until my studio starts filling up and I need to think about paring down. I'm sure that day will come, but hopefully not too quickly. I'm determined not to let my studio get cluttered and to arrange everything so that it's easy for me access it.

Today was my day off, but I did go in and sit in one of the other studios for a couple of hours until the artist arrived. The City requires us to be open from 11:00 to 4:00, and we need to make sure that we are. I like to get there early anyway because it's easier to park. The worst parking day is Saturday when there are classes going on at the Prado Theater and frequently other special activities. It become very difficult to park, and if you have heavy things to carry, it is really a problem. Of course, we are allowed to park on the patio to unload things until 10:45 in the morning.

Tomorrow I'm going to concentrate on mopping my floor first thing. After that, I'll arrange things. However, I don't have the large bookcase, so I may not do anything about that part of my studio until I can get it and bring it in. Then I'l start bringing in things everyday, moving it from my house and getting it organized. There's a lot of work, but I'll manage.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»