Sunday, April 02, 2006

Getting Ready for a New Ceiling



So, once again, all my stuff is piled up in the back corner of my studio. But hopefully this will be the last time, because the carpenter from the City is supposed to come in this week while I'm out of town and replace the ceiling with a new one. I'd rather have exposed beams, but I think there's nothing I can do about that desire.

I wore the Peruvian opal necklace that I finished yesterday. Unfortunately one of the wire loops broke and now half the necklace will have to be restrung. I'm glad it broke when I was wearing it rather than after I sold it. That's why I like to wear all the jewelry I make, so that I know for sure that it's sturdy.

My day was spent pursuing personal matters and I didn't go up to the Village. I kept thinking about all the beads that I bought yesterday and wished I could be sitting at my table working, but I'll get my chance soon enough. When that occurs, I'll bet there will be days when I wish I could do something besides work on jewelry. But that day isn't here yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»