Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lighting Fixtures






Here's a copy of a photo I took this morning. I'm trying to think of a way to relate it to my studio, and my daily connections with my business, and I can't think of any. Suffice it to say that today would have been called my day off as far as the studio is concerned, although I did do some things that relate to it. But I like these poppies. They bloom in this particular location every year and remind me that maybe the weather will turn warmer. It was nice today, but it's supposed to get cooler now for a few days.

I did spend time purchasing the lights that go on the tracks for my studio, small low voltage halogen ones. And I also bought a fan that will hang from the ceiling as well. The electrician will be there first thing in the morning to put up the tracks, so I plan to go over there at 7:00 and move things after he has put up tracks on one side of the studio. We have a problem with electricity at the Village, so we can't use too much. The low voltage lights are very expensive, but they're necessary.

I spent a little time working on a brass bracelet, using 20 gauge wire. I'd like to make some gold-filled ones using the 20 gauge, but it would be expensive. Well, maybe at some point I should do some anyway. I hope gold, silver, and copper prices will drop down again. Certainly when they do, I'll stock up on wire. It's very expensive right now. I'll bet sheet copper is too. I've got plenty right now, but I may have to buy more soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»