Saturday, April 01, 2006

Getting Ready for the Weekend

My outside table now has longer legs so that I can sit comfortably in my new chair. Tomorrow I plan to sit outside and work, providing it doesn't rain. I'll try to remember to take my hat when I go. I have my umbrella but I think I'll actually want to sit in the sun and feel the warmth of it. The temperature is still in the low 60's, too cool to sit under an umbrella I think.

Although today was technically my day off and I spent it doing other things, I did go down and work in my studio for three hours this afternoon. I'm working on the Peruvian opal necklace and I'm anxious to get it finished. In addition, I spent several hours looking through magazines to get ideas for jewelry and other projects. I came up with three new ideas, one for collaging together some of my etchings and hand coloring them, one for creating a weaving out of wire and beads, and another for creating displays for the necklaces I make. I've added them to my ideas list and I'll get to them in time.

I would like to have finished my clock bracelet, but some of the parts I've ordered haven't arrived yet. So I'll work until I've done all I can and then go on to something else for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»