Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Is This My Last Move?











You can see the difference between the green and the old white wall near the back of my studio. But when there's no contrast, it's hard to determine exactly what the color is. What I mean is that the color doesn't seem strong when you just look at the walls. It's an indeterminant color. But in comparison you can see the green. It will be nice with my etchings hanging on it, because the large white mattings around the prints will be a nice contrast. I can't wait to see everything together finally.

I moved my furniture again out of the corner so the painters can paint back there. They finished the main section of the walls today. After they finish working in there tomorrow morning, I'm going to set everything up. I guess I need to clean the floor. I better take a mop. But I will consider myself moved in and ready for business, even though Friday will be my day off. And one of the first things I want to do is paint my door and do something out in front to attract attention to the studio. There's still a tremendous amount of stuff to do. But the good thing will be that I'll be able to segregate the various parts of my life. All my jewelry tools and beads will stay in the studio so that I will have a different emphasis here at home, when I come home in the evening. I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»