Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Computer Glich Causes Temporary Halt



Here's my bookcase with the primer coat on it. Nowadays they will tint the primer if you ask them too. I think it's a good idea, especially if you're using a dark color. That way you don't have to worry about the dark paint covering the stark white of the primer. And I think this will be approximately the color of the paint itself. I'm not as thrilled with it as I'd like to be. I would have liked to have a really dark Chinese red, but they didn't have any paint that color. The other thing is that I chose the color while I was in the store. I know that's not the way to do it. The lighting is completely different than it is elsewhere. But I was in a hurry to get going. So I'll live with the color. It's okay. And it will be a nice contrast to the walls. Besides, it will largely be covered with boxes and other stuff.

I'm having problems with my laptop. It's almost 10 years old and runs Windows 98. I know it's probably time to get a new computer, but I admit I'm attached to it. Anyway, I couldn't get it to come back on last night when I got ready to write in my blogs. But I've actually been thinking of changing my writing to mornings, so this might be for the best. It decided on its own to run defrag, and that seem to fix the problem. But in the next day or so I really need to make backups of this hard drive and put them on the other computer, the one I'm taking to the studio. I suppose I might even look for a new laptop. They're much less expensive these days. I've always thought it would be nice to have a little tiny one that I could put in my purse and use for writing. Well, maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»