Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Getting Ready For Fourth Thursday Again






Here you can see some of the shorter necklaces that I've created. Someone asked me the other day how many pieces of jewelry I've made and I said I thought it was between 50 and 100 pieces that I have right now. I'd say that's probably true. I have sold pieces, so I've made more than 50 or 100, but that's about how many I have at the current time. I keep working on more. At this point, I haven't made very many pairs of earrings, and I think that will increase my stock quickly when I get to them. But I need a place to display them first, a way to display them. I have some ideas. I just need to put them into practice.

Today, after leaving the Village, I went to get paint for my front door and some lights to go outside. We have Fourth Thursday this week, and I want to paint the door and hang more lights to try to make our corner more visible. We talked about getting plants, but that won't happen right away. But we're working on getting everything done. Also, I want to paint some of the wood on the window frames in the area so it doesn't look so serious. Despite my low visibility, I did have some customers in my studio today. Adding more plants and a sign will help. It's just going to take time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»