Wednesday, May 17, 2006

When the Paperwork Seems To Go On Forever

I was busy writing up Board Meeting minutes again today, ones for the May meeting we had last week. I fiddled around some, but I did get them done by the end of the day and even had a little time to work on a necklace. I've still got lots to do to put my email list in order and organize my files of papers for Spanish Village, the ones I've collected over the almost four years since I took office. It's hard to believe so much time has gone by. Maybe it's only three years. Anyway, when our terms end in February of next year, I've talked about running again as Recording Secretary. It's a great deal of work, but I like being involved in the decisions required to run the Village. It takes a great many people to keep everything going the way we envision it.

I continue to enjoy being in my studio, in my own little space. Actually it doesn't seem so little. It seems fine for my purposes. And I'm hoping I'll have the time and motivation to go back to fixing all my stuff, sorting through it and arranging it the way I want it. Then soon, maybe next week, I can set up the computer there at my desk. I won't have internet access for awhile, but I'll be able to write and create some graphics for a business card, a website, some brochures, some studio displays. There's a great deal to do. And of course, there's lots of jewelry to make, so many ideas that I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»