Thursday, May 04, 2006

One Foot In Front of Another








You can see my shelf there in the background. I've started putting things on it. There's lots of storage there. I'm happy with it. Eventually it won't be enough, but for now it's okay.

Yesterday I got a flat screen monitor to use with my computer when I take it over there. I'm looking forward to doing all my computer work there in the studio. In the meantime, my home computer is not working, so today I spent almost the whole day working in the Spanish Village Board Members office, a tiny space that was once a storage room. It makes a wonderful little office though and give us an internet connection and some work space. Also, various Village files are kept there as well. Our President particularly uses it a great deal. Now I may find that I will to until I can get my own computer up and running at home.

I spent time when I first arrived at the Village doing some straightening and organizing. You certainly can't tell when you look at my desk, but it's much better now than it was. I also spent a great deal of time searching for my office phone and some Village keys. I go crazy when I can't find things, but fortunately I located everything I was looking for. Then I could settle down and work on Board Meeting minutes. There are more to do, but I've done the hardest ones already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»