Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Still Getting Ready For Thursday

I worked on putting up some of the lights for tomorrow night. I wasn't too successful, but at least I know what I'm still missing and need to get tomorrow morning after I go to the gym. I think the floodlights I got will work. And I put some lights around one of the trees in front of the studio. The trees need more, ones that go way up the trunk. But I don't have the ability to put them up there, so I'll just have to deal with what I can do.

I spent some time working on jewelry. I do always try to do that. Eventually everything will come together and I'll be happy with the progress I've made, but I'm not there yet. It's going to take a lot of time and effort to get where I want to be. One thing I really do have an urge to do is take my second computer over to the studio so that I can start working on some of the marketing material that I need to create. Unfortunately I won't have internet access over there at this point. But I'd be happy to just to have the computer set up over there.

I have a thumb drive to transfer files from the laptop to the desktop. But the thumb drives seem to konk out fairly easily. I never have too much luck with them over a long period of time. And now it's becoming very difficult to find one that's compatible with Windows 98, the operating system I'm still running. One idea that I had for transferring files is through email. If I hook up the laptop, send out mail, then hook up the desktop and receive the mail, that might work. The question is: how many bites can you send at a time? Could I send a whole folder of files? I guess I'd just have to try it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»