Thursday, May 11, 2006

Where's All My Stuff



Here's a photo, albeit a blury one, of the tree outside my studio. I guess it has all it's leaves now. Anyway, it's very pretty and there are no longer piles of yellow leaves on the walkway in front of my studio. I won't need to sweep everyday the way I will in the fall. But it does make my little corner very dark and shady, certainly less noticeable, if that's possible.

When I get everything organized, I'll turn my thoughts to attracting attention back there in the corner. But even though I make progress each day, there's still a great deal to do. I was looking for a necklace today and I can't find it. It occurs to me that it might be somewhere in my house, because it certainly doesn't seem to be anywhere in the studio. I am optimistic, however, that eventually everything will turn up. As I was going through my jewelry inventory today, I was surprised at how many necklaces there are. I have several ways to display them, but I need more, especially for the long ones. I just keep thinking of one thing or another. Sometimes I think about ideas for jewelry design. Right now my thoughts are focused on the administrative and business part of this whole venture. I haven't spared much time for creating jewelry.

I thought I might just complete all the half-finished projects sitting on my desk, the necklaces that I've started, and not even unpack my beads and put them on the pegboard until everything else is finished. But then I thought there might be necklaces and packages of thread mixed in with the beads, so I unpacked them. No luck, but 95% of the beads are hanging on the pegboard again. I've got that done. All the beads are organized by color. That helps me to think straight. Think straight? No, maybe not, but I feel less distracted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»