Friday, May 19, 2006

Weather Is Changing

Today was a nice, sunny day. I think tomorrow will be as well. I'm planning to put up my displays in my studio and then work at my table outside. I have a new hat and sunglasses to wear while I sit in the sun. Actually, though, at this time of year, the sun isn't much of a problem. It's only hot and bright later in the summer. Anyway, it will be interesting to see how much sun I get during the day, especially since the sun is moving to the north right now. When it's really far in the south in the winter, I don't get any sun on my table all day.

This was a day off for me, and I felt as though I needed it. I've been feeling kind of down and very tired this week, so I really took it easy, spending most of my time napping and reading. Now I'm ready to do some chores in preparation for my weekend at the studio. I 'm still struggling with my schedule, making sure I leave myself enough time for myself, doing my own thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»